Berg en Dal Avatar Course
December 28, 2019 @ 8:15 am - January 5, 2020 @ 7:00 pm CET
Experience the Avatar Course in Berg en Dal, The Netherlands.
We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a safe, comfortable, caring environment. Fostering compassion and peace, this setting promotes deep connections beyond all boundaries of culture, religion, race and age.
Establish life-long friendships as you explore consciousness with your new, diverse, worldwide community. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of many people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose.
You will be supported by a dedicated international team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on Friday to complete registration.
- Course Times: 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day. Optional extended course hours may be announced later in the week.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistic questions, please email: email@example.com. When you communicate with the hotel, always state that you are from the Avatar group.
Please read the following hotel information carefully:
- The room rates per person per night are: € 118,25 for a single room and € 89,00 for a double room (local tourist tax not included). There is also a day-arrangement, without room, which is € 29,00 per person per day.
- Check-in daily from 3 pm. Check-out daily before 10.30 am.
- Pay at arrival cash, PIN or Credit Card. It is not possible to pay by bank in advance.
- Cancellation costs apply according to The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH). This information about these regulations will be sent by the hotel on request.
- Make sure your e-mail address is known to the hotel. Your registration is definitive when the hotel confirmed you.
- There is a room block available at the hotel. Regarding late registration: it will not be self-evident that the hotel still has room available (alternative accommodations are available in the area).
The room arrangement includes:
- Bed and breakfast
- Lunch buffet
- Dinner buffet
- Hotel facilities
- Dinner on the arrival day is included.
- Lunch on the arrival day and diner on the last day is not included.
The day arrangement includes:
- Lunch buffet
- Hotel facilities
* We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate. Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything. If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.