Orlando Fast Track Avatar Course
November 21 @ 8:15 am - November 27 @ 7:00 pm EST
Avatar Fast Track Courses are usually scheduled a week before the Avatar Master Courses. They are for those students who want a fast route up The Avatar Path and their own and other’s awakening. This way the student can do the Avatar Course and route immediately onto the Master Course. And upon successful completion of the Master Course, the student may be licensed to deliver Avatar to family and friends at the very next International Avatar Course!
The Avatar Fast Track Course is intended for those who plan to move onto the Master Course right after the Avatar Course. This is not a requirement but is the general aim for this course.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on the first day to complete registration.
- Course Times: 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day. Optional extended course hours may be announced later in the week.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates along with a valid credit card number. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistic questions, please email: email@example.com
Please read the following hotel information carefully:
Reserve your room through Star’s Edge by March 11, 2020. Room rates are as follows:
Single-Quad rooms*: $135 USD per night + 12% tax
(Triples and Quads may not be available, but Star’s Edge will always do our best to accommodate your requests).
A discounted breakfast buffet is available for $18 USD including tax, plus gratuity.
Cancellations or change of hotel must be made through a Star’s Edge representative with a minimum of 72 hours notice. Reservations cancelled less than 72 hours before scheduled arrival will be charged one night’s stay. Check with a Star’s Edge representative for exceptions like flight delays and medical emergencies.
* We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate. Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything.
Shuttle service is available to Avatar students from the Orlando International Airport.
From From Orlando International Airport take 528 West to I-4 East to Exit 101A. From the exit ramp turn left onto County Road 46A. At the second traffic light turn left onto International Parkway. The hotel will be on your left-hand side.
For shuttle service to the hotel contact either 4 V.I.P. Transportation: 4viptransportation.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or EZ Time Transportation: www.eztimetransportation.com/avatar.html. These companies will pick you up outside the airport baggage claim area and drop you off at the front door of the hotel.
If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.