- This event has passed.
Orlando International Avatar Course
July 6 @ 8:15 am - July 14 @ 7:00 pm EDT
For the International Avatar® Course, students from all over the world come together in Orlando, Florida. We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a safe, comfortable, caring environment. Fostering compassion and peace, this setting promotes deep connections beyond all boundaries of culture, religion, race and age. Establish life-long friendships as you explore consciousness with your new, diverse, worldwide community. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of many people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose. You will be supported by a dedicated international team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on Saturday to complete registration.
- Course Times: 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day. Optional extended course hours may be announced later in the week.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates along with a valid credit card number. If you need to confirm your dates or hotel reservation or for any hotel logistic questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following hotel information carefully:
- Room rates USD $ 118 single, double, triple, quad.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival will incur a hotel cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation.
- Please plan to pay for your full stay when checking in.
* We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate. Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything.
Shuttle service is available to Avatar students from the Orlando International Airport.
To make a reservation:
- 4 V.I.P Transportation: Adrian Fratila, e-mail: email@example.com
- EZ Time Transportation: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.eztimetransportation.com 1-407-509-8586
If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.