Willingen (Fast Track) Avatar Course
July 25 @ 8:15 am - August 9 @ 7:00 pm CEST
This Avatar Course is an ongoing course from July 25 – August 9 and it will be held within the Covid-19 protocol in the Sauerland Stern Hotel, Willingen.
You can choose to do the Fast Track Course, which is intended for those who plan to move onto the Master Course right after the Avatar Course. This is not a requirement but is the general aim for this course.
We invite you to come and learn the tools of Avatar in a comfortable, caring environment. Discover for yourself the magic of Avatar and experience the synergy of people, just like you, learning and growing together with a common purpose.
You will be supported by a team of Avatar Masters who, working together in cooperation, will assist you to have the very best Avatar Course possible. Please join us for this experience of a lifetime.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
In the land of 1000 mountains lies the village of Willingen, a health resort in central Germany. The charming countryside of the Upper Sauerland region with its crystal clear lakes, charming villages, and idyllic towns offers Avatar Masters around the world an experience to be remembered. Star’s Edge is revisiting the Sauerland Stern Hotel due to the outstanding hospitality.
Stroll down the village street of Willingen doing the Avatar Course exercises. Feel the mountains as you experience a chair lift ride to the top, and enjoy the view as you take one of the many paths down the mountain to arrive back home.
July in Germany couldn’t be better. Temperatures range from 58°F (14°C) in the evening to a high of 77°F (28°C) during the day. Dress is casual.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates.
- Single: 110 euros/person/night
Double: 87 euros/person/night
- Rate includes full board per person per night. Hotel rates include value-tax, service charge, free use of hotel swimming pool, sauna, and fitness studio. Rooms have a bath/WC, balcony, radio, telephone, color TV, and minibar.
For international travellers, fly into the Frankfurt International Airport. From there take a shuttle or taxi to The Sauerland Stern Hotel, about a 2-hour drive. The hotel has offered shuttle service from the airport on July 31 at 7:00 pm. This service will cost 30 euros per person.The deadline for shuttle reservation is July 18. Indicate on your accommodations form if you want a shuttle from the Frankfurt Airport to the hotel and be sure to notify the hotel by the deadline. Returning shuttles are offered on August 8 and August 10 in the morning. Please contact the hotel for the cost of return shuttles. Indicate on your accommodations form if you will be using the return service.
If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.