Willingen Fast Track Avatar Course
July 20 @ 8:15 am - July 26 @ 7:00 pm CEST
Avatar Fast Track Courses are usually scheduled a week before the Avatar Master Courses. They are for those students who want a fast route up The Avatar Path and their own and other’s awakening. This way the student can do the Avatar Course and route immediately onto the Master Course. And upon successful completion of the Master Course, the student may be licensed to deliver Avatar to family and friends at the very next International Avatar Course!
The Avatar Fast Track Course is intended for those who plan to move onto the Master Course right after the Avatar Course. This is not a requirement but is the general aim for this course.
- Please arrive at 8.15am on the first day to complete registration.
- Course Times: 9am to 7pm with a lunch break from 12:30pm to 2pm every day. Optional extended course hours may be announced later in the week.
- Please arrange your method of payment with your Avatar Master prior to the start of course.
- Bring ReSurfacing®, Living Deliberately, The Avatar Path: The Way We Came and The Avatar Path 2: Private Lessons. If you don’t have these books yet please let us know or you can purchase them at the course.
- Complete Exercise 1 – Personality Profile in the ReSurfacing workbook.
- Dress comfortably for indoors and outdoors.
In the land of 1000 mountains lies the village of Willingen, a health resort in central Germany. The charming countryside of the Upper Sauerland region with its crystal clear lakes, charming villages, and idyllic towns offers Avatar Masters around the world an experience to be remembered. Star’s Edge is revisiting the Sauerland Stern Hotel due to the outstanding hospitality.
Stroll down the village street of Willingen doing the Avatar Course exercises. Feel the mountains as you experience a chair lift ride to the top, and enjoy the view as you take one of the many paths down the mountain to arrive back home.
July in Germany couldn’t be better. Temperatures range from 58°F (14°C) in the evening to a high of 77°F (28°C) during the day. Dress is casual.
Please send in your hotel accommodation form as soon as possible. Make sure the form is filled out completely, with arrival and departure dates.
Please read the following hotel information carefully:
- Single: 124 euros/person/night
Double: 100 euros/person/night
Triple: 84 euros/person/night
Quadruple: 70 euros/person/nightRate includes full board per person per night.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival will incur a hotel cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation.
- Please plan to pay for your full stay when checking in.
* We do our best to find you a roommate. In the event that a roommate is not found, you will be charged the single room rate. Also, please expect that even though you may have a roommate, they may arrive or depart on a different date, which means you will pay a single rate for the evening you are alone. We do our best with all of this but we cannot guarantee anything.
If you have any questions please call. We look forward to seeing you.